Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Etsy Favorites - Lingerie

I'm hopelessly devoted to the Etsy shop, Hopeless. The Yunioshi Garter and Sally Bra was inspired by Audrey Hepburn's character 'Holly Golightly' in the film 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'. They are made with 100% silk satin and must feel incredible to wear.

Read her interview with Style Melbourne.




I totally want this teddy by panterbyhand. The price is great (on sale!) but I'm afraid it would be too small for my 5'6 frame.

I was fortunate to have a booth right behind her at last year's Bizarre Bazaar in Cleveland. Her booth helper was Nate Powell, who's graphic novel Swallow Me Whole was nominated for the LA Times Book Prize.


She also makes the cutest bloomers.




I love these
pasties. In fact, I love nearly everything in Gothfox Designs store. The photography, the models, the stylization. I think I have an Etsy shop crush.



Here's another favorite by Boudoir Queen. Her description: "These faboosh tap pants are outrageously decadent. Hand dyed all 20's textiles." Yes, serious decadence.

Also, check out this video about Boudoir Queen:



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin