Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Etsy Favorites - Furniture


My fantasy house would include this Antique Lion Head Settee and Chair Set by sprucehome.




Etsy seller SparrowsNest1 has this great revamped Antique Server. I love the grey and white combination.



Check out this reproduction The Havana “Retro” Lounge chair and ottoman set. The set is available in a variety of colors by lunarloungedesign, but I prefer this sky blue shade.




modology uses two of my favorite materials, maple wood and Lucite plastic. This stylish mod style credenza is the only item in modology's etsy shop. Why list more items when you have one with a $1,400.00 price tag?


Here's another goodie from lunarloungedesign. This mid century lounge chair reproduction is pretty snazzy. I love the contrast of the metal, wood and canvas.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin